Do you struggle with life’s everyday situations and challenges?
Are your relationships causing you pain?
Do you often feel that life is just too hard and too painful?
Are you trying to cope with depression, anxiety, stress and overwhelming experiences?
Are you trying to heal from experiences of childhood trauma and abuse?
Do you ever feel like just giving up?
Do you struggle to manage your emotions?
Are you struggling with changes in your life?
I can help you with new ways of thinking, feeling and behaving as well as:
• Gaining a deeper understanding of yourself
• Greater self-esteem
• Emotional healing
• A deeper understanding of your emotions, behaviours and experiences in life
• Development of interpersonal skills
• New ways of relating to yourself and others
• Reduced stress and anxiety
• Empowering ways to deal with everyday life challenges
• Helping you cope with loss and grief
• Coping with Depression
• Healing from Trauma and Abuse
• Dealing with Sexuality Issues
• Validation for your experiences
Counselling helps to facilitate personal healing, a greater sense of meaning, life direction and purpose. The goal is growth of the whole person - working with your body, mind, health, emotion and spirit.
Choosing the right therapist
I know how importance it is to find the right therapist in your healing journey. When choosing a therapist make sure you feel comfortable with them. Trust your instincts. If you don’t feel safe, respected, or understood, find another therapist. There should be a sense of trust and warmth between you and your therapist.
After your session ask yourself these questions:
Did you feel comfortable discussing your problems with the therapist?
Did you feel like the therapist understood what you were talking about?
Were your concerns taken seriously or were they minimized or dismissed?
Were you treated with compassion and respect?
Do you believe that you could grow to trust the therapist?
To see if we are a good match contact me for a 10 minute phone consultation.
For an Appointment
NO REFERRAL NEEDED